If you struggle with frequent fatigue, brain fog, and constant headaches, a Myers’ cocktail IV treatment may be exactly what you need. Myers’ is an increasingly popular option that delivers vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other vital nutrients into the bloodstream quickly and efficiently. This blend will give your body all of the key nutrients it needs on a day-to-day basis, as well as give you an energy boost. When asked who should consider a Myers’ cocktail infusion, there is no single answer. Because of the high dose of antioxidants, nutrients, and other immune-boosting factors, individuals who have weakened immune systems or diseases that negatively impact immune resilience may benefit the most from this IV.Request Appointment
What’s Inside a Myers’ Cocktail?
Our Myers’ Cocktail IV Infusion Blend features a range of ingredients designed to give your body a vitamin boost. The cocktail works by increasing the blood concentration of several essential vitamins and minerals beyond that which can be achieved when supplementing orally. The Myers’ Cocktail ingredients are:
- Vitamins – Vitamin C, B-Complex vitamins, Vitamin B12
- Calcium – Calcium aids bone formation and strength. It also can help control irregular heartbeats.
- Magnesium – Generally stored in bones, muscles, and soft tissues. It has been found to reduce fatigue, migraines, muscle spasms and may even help those at risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Zinc – Zinc has been proven to help regulate the immune system. Zinc is not naturally created in the body. Deficiency of zinc can lead to subsequent health issues.
- Glutathione – Glutathione is a potent antioxidant that naturally occurs in the body. Glutathione aids the immune system and has been found to help in the prevention of cancer, cystic fibrosis, HIV, and the normal aging process.
- Saline Solution – All ingredients for the Myers’ cocktail are combined in an IV bag usually consisting of normal saline.
What Issues Does This Blend Address?
The Myers’ Cocktail treats and addresses a range of different conditions. This cocktail has a vast amount of vitamins and nutrients that will help ease the symptoms of things like asthma, migraine headaches, fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasms, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, and seasonal allergies.
Myers’ Cocktail Infusion Blend in Pasadena, TX
If you feel like you are lacking key vitamins and nutrients to help boost your energy and bring you out of your constant brain fog, Myers’ Cocktail IV treatment may be right for you! Get in touch with our team at Let’s Just Imagine MD to see if this formula is right for you. Connect with us in Pasadena, TX, today by filling out and submitting the form below or giving our office a call at (281) 487-0812.